Large format banners are very good choice for outdoor and indoor advertising. You can use them for events backdrops, office advertising, show rooms, exhibition’s booth backdrops, Out door big signage, large format advertising and …
You may ask for extra finishing for your banners such as below:
- Grommets: Grommets are punched through the banner material using a precision grommet machine to create an installation hole. Each grommet holds the vinyl securely and helps prevent the holes from spreading or tearing the banner edges off. We normally put grommets every 2′ on banners edges or on each corner on smaller banners.
- Hemming / Welding: Hemmed or welded banners are much less likely to be torn or have a grommet rip out, and overall are much stronger signs better suited for extended and outdoor use. your banner will be hemmed / welded 1″ all around. Our powerful welding machine will weld banner material like it is originally 1 piece.
Pole pocket: Are extra material wrapped around to the back side of the banner and heat welded/hemmed to create a smooth 2″, 3″ or 4″ seam.
- Reinforcement belt: In case of very huge size of banners or windy condition it is recommended to add extra layer belt to the edge of banners to have stronger sign.
- Wind slits: Are “half moon” shaped cuts through your vinyl banner which allow wind to flow through the banner. The slits reduce the wind load on the banner. While wind slits can reduce the wind load on your banner, they can potentially cause premature ripping in your banner.
Considering your usage of banner you may order different thickness of banner materials and different kind of banners:
- Banners surface can be on Gloss or Matt materials. our printing UV cure ink for large format is semi matt. If you choose gloss material, all part printed of sign will be semi matt and only white parts will remain Glossy.
- Matt materials has less light reflection for backdrops and outdoor use. Gloss banners has better shiny and glossy looks. Price are the same
- 13oz banners: Most common banners which has wide usage and they can be 1 sided. You will have choice of matt or gloss.
- 18oz banners: Our block out 18oz banner materials are good for outdoor and indoor single sided and double sided advertisements. for single sided sign they are stronger than 13oz.
- 22oz banners: This material is also block out and good for single sided and double sided signs, indoor and outdoors. They are stronger than 18oz banners.
- Mesh banners: This kind of banners designed to be outdoor in windy weather condition. Mesh banners are a great solution for windy locations instead of using wind slits which may cause your banner to tear out. Mesh banners are printed on a polyester material that allows the air to blow through.
They can be only 1 sided. because of the mesh holes graphic will not be that sharp.
- Prices: Per sign including Print and material: (All sizes can be horizontal or vertical with the same price) (Grommets are free of charge)